For our investment management services we integrate comprehensive financial plan development with ongoing portfolio management. Once we understand your goals, we will develop a dynamic investment strategy that you can understand. We establish a written policy statement for each of our clients that clearly defines how your investments will be allocated. Our preferred model is advisory investing. In this approach, you compensate us with an advisory fee based on the size of your account. This fee replaces transaction fees, sales charges, and commissions generated by the purchase or sale of securities. It is our belief that advisory investing aligns our interests with yours: to successfully work toward your investment goals over time.
Investment Management Services consist of:
- Select the appropriate asset allocation strategy based on your life stage and risk tolerance.
- Choose high quality mutual funds, exchange-traded funds and/or individual stocks and bonds.
- Monitor the performance of the investments and their management teams, and making alterations to the portfolio as trends and events dictate.
- Make selective trades at year end in an effort to optimize your tax situation.
- Meet with you to review performance, the markets, and the state of economy.
- Rebalance the accounts as needed.
Investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss. Investors should periodically evaluate whether the use of an asset-based fees appropriate in servicing their needs. Advisory fees are in addition to internal expenses which may be charged by certain investment products, and these should be evaluated when evaluating the cost of a fee-based plan.
Rebalancing a portfolio may cause investors to incur tax liabilities and/or transaction costs and does not assure a profit or protect against a loss.